Gmail is a reliable email service offered by Google. It is a multi-functional account and is equipped with many features. It has not only made our lives simple and easy but productive as well. Using it, sending and receiving messages has become much easy. Moreover, it also provides amazing storage capacity. It provides 15 GB of storage free to its users. It even allows users to send an email of 25 megabytes including large attachments. However, similar to other email applications, it is bound to face technical glitches.
Some common errors are difficulty logging in/ out, Password reset how to switch Gmail, and other advanced mail settings problems. Here, with the professional support of Gmail support, helpdesk. We will know to block ads on it with the help of the U block origin browser. You can block it on browsers like Firefox, safari or chrome. Below we will discuss how to use u block on safari.
Thus, the steps to use U block origin for Firefox on the computer are:
- Open the Firefox on PC or Mac. It is located on the All Apps area of the start menu.
- After you visit addons.mozilla.org. It redirects you to Firefox’s add-ons website.
- Located on the top right corner of the page, Tap unblock on the find-Add -ones box. The list of search result would expand as you type.
- From it, tap on U block origin in the first option.
- After you tap on Add to Firefox, This would prompt open a security message.
- The add-ons will be installed after you click add. You will get a confirmation message after the installation is complete.
- Tap open the new browser. Open the official website of Gmail in a new tab.
- Finally, now that Gmail is opened in a new tab, the u-block add-on will block ads that would normally appear in a promotions tab.
Therefore, with the help of the above troubleshooting steps, blocking ads on Gmail is minus any hassles. For further assistance, you can contact its dedicated Gmail technical Support australia. The expert staff has decades of experience and knowledge to troubleshoot related issues. They aim to provide you result-oriented solutions in the shortest time possible.