Are you feeling suspicious that someone may have hacked your account or you just want to secure yourself ahead of time? So to protect your device from malicious threats you would like to know how to secure your Gmail hacked or compromised account, right? Well, your solutions are right in this blog. However, if you have other problems related then you can always get connected with the professional team at Gmail Account Recovery. They will guide you accordingly with all the glitches.
Follow the provided steps that are mentioned below to secure your Gmail account properly:
- The first thing you will have to do is you need to sign in to your Gmail account.
- And then you need to review the activity and help secure your account option.
- Now you must go to your Google account and then select the ‘Security’ tab which you will find on the left navigation panel.
- After that, on the ‘Recent security events ‘panel, you have to click on the ‘review Security events’ option.
- Now you need to check if you find any suspicious activity;
- Now if you do not find any suspicious activity then you just need to select on the ‘No, it was not me’ option and then follow the steps to secure your account better.
- In case you come across some activity not done by you, then you have to select ‘yes’ and after that find out if someone has hacked your account or not.
You should take these few steps to secure your Gmail account;
- Always try and use the 2-steps verification method.
- Next, you should remove the harmful software.
- You should also choose to install a more secure browser.
- Take help for securing your apps and devices.
- Finally, you can click for help to secure your Google products.
Now that you have completed the process, you should be all set to get started with your account. But if you face any issues while doing so then you just got to contact the Gmail Technical Support Australia right away. You will be immediately assisted with the relevant solutions.